Lockerz.Com

Written by SHUJA | 11:13:00 PM | , , | 2 comments »

Today i joined Lockerz.com, i came to know that this site provide free gifts to those who earns the points which are required to Get a gift for example i want a Macbook, then i will have to earn 2500 PTZ (points). To become a Z Lister you will invite 20 people and when you become a Z lister you earn double points for doing same tasks.


You earn your points via posting comments on Dailies and watching videos and Playing games. You can not join it directly in fact you need someone to refer you so those who want to join it just comment you Email address here or mail me your Email Address at shuja.18@hotmail.com . According to my search it's 100% real.

Bookmark and Share

2 comments

  1. Unknown // July 21, 2010 at 7:30 PM  

    I was a member of that while it was still under construction. There are a lot of other things that could help you at that time so i just left. I haven't checked that gadget site in a while. Thanks for reminding me about it.

  2. SHUJA // August 19, 2010 at 12:18 PM  

    @Micheal Btw actually finally it Sucks . . I worked on it for a very long time but sadly negative response .